The office is usually not the first place people think when considering health and safety hazards. It is true that construction sites and factories have the potential to be extremely dangerous; but an office can be that as well if no one considers safety within that environment.
Most people who work in offices take safety for granted. This is not the best approach, as there are serious accidents and injuries in offices on a regular basis.
Slips, trips and falls is the most common type of accident in a workplace. These types of injuries can happen anywhere, no matter if you are on the production floor or in the office.
Our office toolbox talk helps keep employees safe and reduce health and safety issues in office environments.
Items Covered in the Office Toolbox Talk
Our office toolbox talk is split up in following sections:
- Introduction: Introduction to why it is important also to consider health and safety in an office environment.
- The Hazards: List the most common hazards within an office environment.
- Control Measures: Outline the controls that should be implemented in any office to avoid incidents and injuries.
- The Law: List the regulations relevant to health and safety in an office environment.
- Toolbox Talk Questions: Include a few questions to validate attendees understanding of the toolbox talk.
Each of our toolbox talks include an additional page where relevant hazards on site can be identified and discussed, together with an attendance list where participants can be recorded and sign.
Purchase our Office Toolbox Talk to keep your employees safe, or take advantage of our toolbox talk packages which contains a range of our toolbox talks at a reduced price.