Our reach truck toolbox talk increase health and safety on sites, where reach trucks are used and potentially not being operated properly.
Reach Truck Toolbox Talk
Reach Trucks are forklifts used in narrow aisle applications, such as warehouses. They serve a different kind of job to the counterbalance forklift in several ways.
As the name suggests, the reach truck is primarily designed to pick up loads high in racking or storage. They operate best inside; in environments such as warehouses. They are very manoeuvrable and suited to drive between narrow aisles.
They are designed with two outer legs that help distribute the load and a single set of wheels in the back.
Our reach truck toolbox talk helps keep employees safe and reduce health and safety issues in workplaces where reach trucks are used and there is a risk of incidents due to not being used properly.
If you are considering our reach truck toolbox talk, our Forklift Toolbox Talk might be of interest to you as well.
Items Covered in the Reach Truck Toolbox Talk
Our toolbox talk is split up in these following sections:
- Introduction: Explanation of what a reach truck is and where it is used.
- The Hazards: Outline some of the common hazards in a workplace where reach trucks are used as part of the day-to-day work.
- Control Measures: Defines the controls that should be implemented to mitigate any risks related to areas where reach trucks are used.
- Toolbox Talk Questions: Include a few questions to validate attendees understanding of the toolbox talk.
- Further Information: Outline where additional information can be received, related to the topic covered in the toolbox talk.
Each of our toolbox talks include an additional page where relevant hazards on site can be identified and discussed, together with an attendance list where participants can be recorded and sign.
Purchase our Reach Truck Toolbox Talk to keep your employees safe, or take advantage of our toolbox talk packages, which contains a range of our toolbox talks at a reduced price.