Moving vehicles and plant equipment on construction sites can cause a lot of damage and be fatal if not used correctly and in a safe manner.
It should be considered how workers use vehicles machinery and plant equipment on site and maintenance need to be management correctly to ensure they remain safe to use.
Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 requires the employer to identify hazards in the workplace and take all practicable steps to eliminate significant risks.
Our plant and machinery toolbox talk helps keep employees safe and reduce health and safety issues in workplaces for employees working with or around plant and machinery.
Items Covered in the Plant and Machinery Toolbox Talk
Our plant and machinery toolbox talk is split up in following sections:
- Introduction: Provides an overview of what to consider when working with or around plant and machinery.
- The Dangers: This section describes the hazards in workplaces where employees work with or around plant and machinery.
- Control Measures: Defines the precautions and actions that should be taken to reduce the hazards related to working with or around plant and machinery. This section also includes a do’s and don’ts list.
- The Law: List regulations that employers are obligated to comply with when their employees work with or around plant and machinery.
- Toolbox Talk Questions: Includes a few questions to assess attendees understanding of the toolbox talk.
Each of our toolbox talks include an additional page where relevant dangers on site can be identified and discussed, together with an attendance list where participants can be recorded and sign.
Purchase our Plant and Machinery Toolbox Talk to keep your employees safe, or take advantage of our toolbox talk packages which contains a range of our toolbox talks at a reduced price.