Our scissor lift toolbox talk improve health and safety on sites where scissor lifts are used and there is a risk of incidents.
Scissor Lift Toolbox Talk
Workers can execute job activities at an elevated height thanks to Scissor Lifts. The majority of accidents and fatalities with scissor lifts are caused by employers failing to address positioning, stabilisation and fall protection.
Some of the main hazards that need to be considered when using a Scissor Lift include, but it not limited to, the following.
- Electrocution from overhead power lines.
- Tipping over under the wrong circumstances.
- Being Trapped Between the Lift and an Object.
- Falling from the Lift.
Our scissor lift toolbox talk helps keep employees safe and reduce health and safety issues in workplaces where scissor lifts are used and there is a risk of incidents due to not being operated properly.
Items Covered in the Scissor Lift Toolbox Talk
Our toolbox talk is split up in these following sections.
- Introduction: Explanation of what a scissor lift is and where it is used.
- The Hazards: Outline some of the common hazards in a workplace where scissor lifts are used as part of the day-to-day activities.
- Control Measures: Defines the controls that should be implemented to mitigate any risks related to areas where scissor lifts are used.
- Toolbox Talk Questions: Include a few questions to validate attendees understanding of the toolbox talk.
- Further Information: Outline where additional information can be received, related to the topic covered in the toolbox talk.
Each of our toolbox talks include an additional page where relevant hazards on site can be identified and discussed, together with an attendance list where participants can be recorded and sign.
Purchase our Scissor Lift Toolbox Talk to keep your employees safe, or take advantage of our toolbox talk packages, which contains a range of our toolbox talks at a reduced price.